Serving Lawrence Kansas Since 1983
1. Before renting a plane you must sign the Rental agreement on the blue clipboard located on the front counter.
2. Verify ending hobbs time from last flight as shown on the flight log sheet, with hobbs meter in aircraft. Gaps must be reported to the office, or by calling Lloyd Hetrick at (785) 865-8400, immediately before flying. Gaps not properly reported will be charged to the next pilot flying the aircraft.
3. After your flight fill in the ending hobbs time and other information on the log sheet.
4. Make sure aircraft is properly secured and locked.
5. Payment is due in full upon returning the aircraft. If this is after hours your credit card will be charged the amount due the next day.
6. If any squawks are discovered during flight please advise the office.
7. Out of town or overnights minimum of 2 hour charge per day on weekdays and 3 hours per day Saturday and Sunday.
8. All fuel reimbursement will be credited at the maximum of $6.50 a gallon all taxes.
9. Renter is responsible for "non-standard" costs relating to the operation of the aircraft. Known non-standard costs at the time of this agreement include charges for pre-heating, remote hangar storage for overnight trips and charges for jump-starts.
IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT OR MECHANICAL PROBLEM CONTACT THE OFFICE AT (785) 842-0000 OR LLOYD HETRICK AT (785) 865-6500.